Happy Plastic Free Easter!
2019. April 18. 07:04
Easter is coming soon but all of us should enjoy the holidays, the taste of chocolates and indulging foods plastic free!
Read some tips below:
- Use natural ingredients for decoration! Forget about plastic grass and plastic eggs! Choose straw, wooden or paper decoration.
- Paint the eggs with natural ingredients! Use nut shell or red onion!
- Avoid buying over-packaged chocolate Easter eggs!
- It is the time for treats but think about food waste! Do not stock more food than need for your family and your visitors!
- Do not buy plastic toys to your kids as a presents!